Friday, September 11, 2009

Gabriel and I went to Gunderson High Schools Jr and Sr prom. He was dressed nicely in black tuxedo and a green tie. I had gotten to the girls house that we where all meeting at kind of late. So i was in basketball shorts and a t-shirt. He was the first one to come up to me and tell me i looked beautiful even though i was dressed like that. So i just smiled and walked away. I went inside the house to get dressed and when I came out I noticed him starring at me. So i went up to him to put his flower on. But i really didn't know how to. So i poked him and he kind of jumped so I let my mom put it on him. Then he put mine on and we went to go take our pictures in front of the limo. He seemed so happy. He just had the biggest smile on his face the whole time. Once we got inside the limo. He put on the I'm every woman and started singing it. So i just gave him the weirdest look but I liked that he was that comfortable around me so I started singing it with him. We finally got to the prom and the first thing he did was go to the picture line. He told me he was going to make a funny face. So I said no! the pictures actually came out very nice. After we where done with that he asked me if I wanted something to drink and I said yea so he went and got it for me. S0 when he came back we talked for a while and he told me he was starting to have more than friendship feelings wit me. Then he tried to kiss me but ended up spilling his drink hah. Then our friends came and told us to go dance so we did. We only danced with each other the whole time. Then it was over so we got our stuff and headed to the limo. We got back to Jessica's house he gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me he would call me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment