Wednesday, September 23, 2009

persuasion

One time, back in the seventh grade when i was more young and immature, I tried to convince my friend to get into a fight. I didn't like the other girl in fact all my friends really didn't care for her at all. So I had just came back from suspension. Then I seen my friend and told her to fight the girl we didn't like. She looked at me kind of scared but I told her if she was really my friend she would do it. Then she started getting hesitant and changed the subject. So i forgot about it until lunch, I seen the girl again and she was still saying stuff about my friend. So I went to look for my friend to try to get her to fight. I ended up finding her and told her the girl was saying stuff about her. I kind of added a little more things into it then what she really had said. Just so it would get her to fight. So i seen the other walk by me and my friend laughing and I was like "ohhh did you heart that? She just said something about you!" I lied though I didn't really hear her say anything at all. So my friend got a really pissed off look on her face and decided to finally fight her.

No comments:

Post a Comment