Friday, September 11, 2009

Me and Gabriel decided that we wanted to go to a giants game, so we let a couple of our friends know about it. We picked a day to go, and everyone was fine with the date. So my dad came over a couple days before the game so i decided to invite him to the game too so that he could meet gabriel. Gabriel invited his best friend Sean which was fine because Sean was the reason me and him met and I was really good friends with him too. I invited my best friend Jessica and another friend Joey and my dad. I bought all the tickets and they payed me back except my dad and Jessica because I offered to pay for them. My dad was taking all of us. So I ended up having work that day, so I went to work first got off work at four. Then we headed straight to the game. I had a giants beanie and a Tim Lincecum shirt (my favorite player). Jessica had a jersey, my dad had a jersey, and sean had a giants shirt along with Joey. The only one who didn't have any Giants things on was Gabriel. So when we got to the stadium he bought a shirt. When we had got to the game Gabriel told me that my dad was playing around with him telling him he didn't like A's fans. Because Gabriel is an A's fan.As the game went on him and my dad sat next to each other and where talking to each other quite a few times. They where actually getting a long which is a good sign because my dad rarely gets a long with any of my friends period. I was happy to see them talking. Then on the way home my dad told him to sit in the front and he had the most scared look on his face. He said okay and sat in the front. They where just talking and laughing the whole way home and I got bored and decided to fall asleep.

1 comment:

  1. My wife has kind of a crush on Lincecum. I'm wondering how this fits in with the rest of your anecdotes. The only thing it really shows about Gabriel, it seems, is that he's an A's fan. Is it that he's willing to swallow his Oakland pride in order to fit in with his girlfriend and her friends? I'd like to hear more about this experience.

    ReplyDelete